Wednesday 12 September 2012

Plastic Action Heroes

Yesterday I started sorting out the bag with action figures. I expected a lot more to find but so far some are missing in action. I'm missing some Transformers, Biker Mice From Mars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures.

X-Men Animated Series

A couple of figures from the X-Men Animted Series.
X-Men - Animated Series

 I think I still miss some but I'm not sure. Very hard to remember which we had and which we didn't. All of these figures are from the Animated Series we had on FoxKids in the 90's. Every figure has a button on it's back that will perform an action. In the pile:

- Gambit (also got his bo-staff, so the figure is complete)
- Cyclopse
- Mister Sinister (he's missing a leg)
And two other villians. Can't remember their names and doing a Google search didn't result in much. At least the red guy isn't Omega Red.


A couple of figures from the Bucky O'Hare animated series
Bucky O'Hare
 It's a shame we never managed to get Bucky himself. Bucky was a pretty decent show and I remember we getting these figures on a small fair in the local shopping center. Missing quiet a few thinks like pretty much all the guns and hats.

On the pile:
- The Air Master
- Bruiser
- Toadborg
- Willy (2x)

Captain Planet he is a hero
Captain Planet
A lonesome ranger. Captain Planet. Can't remember if this was the only figure we had from the series or there were more. All I know is that when you put his body under water it will give a big mud stain on his chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment